Mauricio Reyes / Adi Newton
STEREOSCOPIC POINCARÉ – The Labyrinth of Solitude
THIS VERSION OF THE BOX INCLUDES THE SENTOR ENIGMA VARIATIONS TRACK.
Produced exclusively for the 9 Beet Stretch 2.0 Fundraiser
What’s in the Box?:
STEREOSCOPIC POINCARÉ – “The Labyrinth of Solitude” – 2GBUDP/USB chip card.
This recording is a collaboration between Telekinett (Mauricio Reyes) and Anterior Research (Adi Newton) it features rare archival recordings of poetry read by Octavio Paz. A collector’s DREAM!
MAURICIO REYES – Absolute Soledad Mix
Movement I – Birth
Movement II – My Mother
Movement III – Leaving Home
Movement IV – Violent Poetry
Movement V – The Lightness of Being
ADI NEWTON – Labyrinthian Rekonstructed RMX
Movement I – The Opening
Movement II – Enigma
Movement III – The Centre/Sentor
Movement IV – Daedalus
Movement V – To converse with God
Please note: these are professionally screen printed CDs, the format is CDr
They were encoded at Disc Makers USA using the most advanced replication services. The result is a pristine duplicate that matches the digital source bit-by-bit.
* Adi Newton – Sentor Enigma Variations (1 hr) (With the assistance of Mauricio Reyes)
The track is a high-Res 98Khz uncompressed WAV digital download.
* THIS TRACK IS EXCLUSIVE TO THIS VERSION OF THE BOX.
Official letter from Mauricio Reyes, Telekinett / Adi Newton, ARMComm
Booklet named: “Lost in the Labyrinth” with a detailed description of compositions and each track and artworks
USB/UDP Chip Card
Buyers will receive all of these movements as uncompressed pristine FLAC or WAV files
4 Chromalin Prints
These beautiful framable prints are the first international release of a series of paintings by Mauricio Reyes, part of the forthcoming “Electroacoustic Abstractionism” Art movement created by Mauricio Reyes.
1. The Night
2. The Sea Inside
3. Lost in Dreams
4. The Labyrinth of Solitude
Mr. Paz reads from his following works: Aguila o sol?, Semillas para un himno, Salamandra, and Piedra del sol.
Contributor Names: Paz, Octavio, 1914-1998.
Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape (Library of Congress)
Created / Published: 1961.
– Prose and poems in Spanish.
– Recorded Mar. 23-24, 1961, at the Library of Congress Recording Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
– Recorded for the Archive of Hispanic Literature on Tape.
– Archive of Hisp. Lit. on Tape, p. 375-377.
– Preservation master. Washington, D.C.: Library of Congress Magnetic Recording Laboratory, 1973 or 74. 2 sound tape reels: analog, 7 1/2 IPS, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
– Production level cataloging.
2 sound tape reels (ca. 97 min.): analog, 7 1/2 IPS, full track; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
RAA 42193-42194 (original — not for playback)
LWO 3289 reels 1-2 (preservation master)
With permission from the US Library of Congress